Monday, August 4, 2008

Almost time......

So it seems that as with my previous trips home I usually tend to be swamped with so many appointments that my blog is left to stagnate and rot like my old secondary school Chinese textbooks. And since I am simply too bloody lazy to document every bleeding thing which has happened since my return I shall simply put up the very few pictures which were taken at one select event (in fact these were the only bloody pictures I took throughout my entire holiday here, except of course for that single solitary one when ole' Morg dropped by). So without much further ado I present to you the pictures that were taken when I went to meet Ian and crew for drinks at Siglap.
Tim's and I

And again

Now Ian

And again

Altogether now

And don't forget, smoking is bad for the health. Oh, and so is excessive drinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks