Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shit happens, Part 2

Took the trouble to wake up early for my 11am Corporate Accounting tutorial today. Reached the campus with time to spare so i went over to the library to get some notes printed out and promptly headed to the classroom for the tutorial. Upon reaching the classroom i saw the notice which stated that there would be no 11am tutorials today as the lecturer couldn't make it. I'm sure you can all imagine me standing there staring at the notice in utter disbelief with my mouth wide open and a torrent of expletives starting to form in my mind. And since this was the only class i had today i effectively wasted my time and train ticket coming to school. And to think that i felt like skipping class today too.....This makes it two for two now and i pray that there won't be a number three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg kenneth..u sure are unlucky..nvm..u can go home and play cabal online..LOL