Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not-So Idle Musings: Affirmation

I've realised that I tend to harp on a lot of the negatives which occur in my life, that the foul sequence of events which plague me are more than coincidences. Who else can lose an MP3 player and have his PC crash within a week? And if that's not enough what if I said that the exact same thing happened almost exactly a year ago? What else is there to blame but your own bad luck. I guess you could say that with all the shit happening in my life I've become rather paranoid. A very very sarcastic, cynical and dark humoured person. But I'll try to change that now, no don't expect me to start smiling broadly and stop cussing my ass off, but maybe I'll tone down the cynicism and sarcasm a little (not to mention the knn's and ccb's). It's time to get up and dust myself off. To get moving forward once again. And not to look back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, life is abt wat matters to us and the actions that we take to make amends for things that dun go our way. I may have lost my N95 to the water but am gonna stay positive and bide my time until the time is right(to invest in an N97) cos there's no hurry now.

But remember that life does have its gd moments. I got my old crashed ex hdd working again by chance last nite and retrieved all 341GB of data that was previously thought lost. Hows that for a gd thing aye? xD

Stay positive cos its not that fun dwelling in the swirl of negativity.