Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Old News- Express

Caution! the following post should not be read by or shown to over patriotic citizens of China and will most likely offend all God knows how many billion of them. I am in no means racist and have my fair share of friends from China (quite good friends too they are). Just that I do have problems with those who piss me off. For those of you who have opposing opinions on this particular matter well you can take them and shove em' up your arse, all the way in.

Just something which happened a week or two back when I fell sick. Finally decided to call it quits and head over to the doctors after a week or so of self-medication due to a rather nasty flu. So I promptly made my way there after my lectures and tutorials were done for the day. I arrived at the clinic around 4:30 pm, and thought myself lucky as there was still half an hour to go before the clinic closed at 5pm. However much to my disgust and chagrin the stupid chink bitch of a receptionist said that the doctor would not be seeing me as I did not have an appointment and they were about to close. I persisted and said that I was prepared to wait but her answer was that it was not the case of my wanting to wait but rather the quack of a doctor and his shoddy staff rearing to leave at 5pm on the dot. They were damn lucky I was too sick at that time to unleash my fury so I simply left in disgust and left them a nice present by giving their door a good kick which I am pleased to announce resulted in the glass portion cracking. Bloody unethical chink ass doctor and his cheap whore of a receptionist, turning away paying patients in this day and age, and it was still a half hour to closing time! Here I am willing to pay them money to treat me and the bum fucks are too lazy to do so. I mean I know you china fuckers were greedy bastards but now lazy too? Fucking china bastards should bloody hell polish up their English and understand what the bloody phrase "Operating hours" mean. If you state that you close at 5 that means that as long as I come along before closing time you should damned hell treat me. I mean if you want to come to the damn country learn the fucking language first you pirate-arsed bastards. Thankfully enough I managed to find another clinic nearby which was not run by F.O.B chinks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to the chinks.

Anonymous said...

Calm down man..its just one clinic...

Anonymous said...

As controversial a post as that was, I hereby condone ur actions. Not all chinese pple are bad, its just that minority of em that make things look bad for the rest. Good on ya. Get well soon too. xD