Friday, September 19, 2008

The Lair of the Spicy Wolf, and then some

Yeah that's right lads I've got a new home and the wolf's coming back into the city. Sure there's been a lot of speculation on whether I will actually move this year and yes it's certain. (it's roughly opposite QV for the lads who've been to Melbourne before) Already got the keys to the place, already got the power on and now all that's left is for the phone line to be connected, the Internet to be set up and a bit of cleaning up and I'm all set to formally move. In fact most of the lads have already seen the place so this is pretty much old news. Well I'll try to get some pictures of the place up soon (after I've moved my stuff in of course) but there's still much work to be done so I'm hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly. No more travelling up and down on the weekends anymore, and I'm quite certain that I'll be punctual if not early for any lunch or dinner meetings in the future. Now the next order of business is MANIFEST 2008 (WOOOOOO!!) which is the Melbourne Anime Festival, awesome stuff, it'll be on from next Friday to Sunday. Hope I get to find some rare collectibles this year. (not to mention it being a very windy day too if you chaps know what I mean, eh heh heh heh heh) So that's all for now, it's been a very turbulent week and I hope that better days will lie ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lawyer, Chef, or just plain Roaldy

What an honour it is, Ken. :)

Anonymous said...

Sibu Leading Man Speaks

That kick ass! Until ISA knocks on my door......LOL

Anonymous said...

Ur Neighbourhood Partner-in-Crime

Awesome stuff man, just don't alarm the neighbours by setting off the tear gas and VX nerve agents in the early morning. Not a pleasant experience.

P.S. Congrats on the new plc!! xD