Monday, September 29, 2008

Life Update

Alrighty folks, got my new place, got my landline and I've got my internet, my new base of operations is fully operational. It's been a tedious move and setup but all seems well now. Thus begins a new uni week after that much too short one week break, will update with pictures of my new home and pictures taken from MANIFEST 2008 in due course. And MANIFEST 2008 was a real blast, got a couple of pictures and a whole lot of merchandise, the auction was a real nightmare but I finally managed to get the Razor Ramon HG key chain for a whopping $32 after an agressive bidding process where some fella tried to outbid me three times! (hah take that!) Other notable purchases were my GLOOMY BEAR stuff toy, awesome stuff that is, a model of Arcuied Brunestud from Lunar Legend Tsukihime (real good deal at $15 and it is very detailed) and the usual assortment of figures (quite lucky this year as I got most of the models I wanted) from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Onegai Sensei and To Love Ru. Well I'll end this very short post here and will upload the pictures soon. (Oh ya I've got some good stuff for you this time around Lin)

No comments: