Sunday, June 8, 2008

Death by Stupidity

Had my first paper on Friday, Company Law, and I can state without a doubt that I thoroughly screwed it up, so thorough was I in sabotaging myself that I even got the time limit for the paper wrong. At the end of the day I've only got myself to blame and I suddenly feel so very stupid. And following the lyrics of the song Mad Season by Matchbox Twenty I do hope that I catch on in time for the next three papers. Talk about bad beginnings, this is just plain awful, it's seriously going to take either a miracle or a special appearance by God Himself for things to go right now.Shit. Fucking shit. That's all I can say now. If there was ever a time to be angry at oneself this is bloody it. I've got another paper next Wednesday, Corporate Accounting which is a right pain in the ass followed by papers on Monday and Tuesday the following week, Management Accounting and Information Methods to round up my examination campaign. At the end of the day saying you did your best in defence is still an excuse for your blatant lack of intelligence. And then you begin to question yourself "Did I really do my best?" Damn this life really sucks, it's been crap for a long time but this is seriously rubbish. And the thought that there's definitely someone out there whose got a shittier deal then me isn't reassuring at all. Like what Charlie Brown said, "When do the good things start?". Seriously, when?

"You are both your greatest asset and your greatest liability."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINISH EXAM DI WOOHOO!!!!