Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I take my leave, for now.....

Going back home on the 19th of June, tomorrow to be more precise. Rather sudden I know what with my exams having just ended on the 17th but it seems that all the flights back are fully booked and this was the only date left so there. As much as going home sounds appealing to me I'm beginning to wonder if it's really as enjoyable as it sounds. Of course there will be much to do when I get home, meeting with brothers and friends, hoisting a drink or two (or three, four.....), playing soccer, getting in shape, getting a job, shopping and most importantly hanging out at my gramps place again. One and a half months of not having to listen to Angkau prattle on about cars and his perverted fantasies, of Xander trying to give new meaning to the term "extreme perversion", of Ryan.....just being Ryan and of course the rest being themselves. It'll be one and a half months free from CoD 4 and talking crap with the rest. So should I feel relieved? Or should I already start to miss it? You decide.

"From the smiles and the look in their eyes everyones got a theory about the bitter one".

No comments: