Thursday, November 29, 2007

My patience is waning

I personally hate it when people try and tell me what to do, or when they have that "Oh my way is the best and proper way and everyone should follow it" kind of attitude. Not like i am unreceptive to suggestions or criticisms, it's just that you should never overstep people's kindness and patience, in this case mine. As everyone back home(and a certain few here) would know i have a very short temper, always quick to the fight so what i have achieved since i came to Australia is quite monumental. As a former Patrician whenever an argument came up or if you had a bone to pick with someone it'll usually degenerate into a good ole' fashion fight, which is the way some of us still like it instead of all that pansy like dialogue. Like what was said during the good ole' days, "fight first, talk later". I mean if you have a problem spit it the hell out and don't try and act all nice and understanding, my simple reply to this kind of people is for them to go screw themselves. And to those people who try to act all considerate when all they're looking for is an excuse for their deficiencies or just using it as a cover for their own benefit I'll say grow some bloody balls. If you screw up admit it, if your main goal is to benefit yourself don't make it look like you're trying to be considerate. People who call me arrogant? You don't even know what arrogant means so go fucking read it up in the dictionary again. Think I'm too vulgar or uncivilised? You just don't have the fucking balls to say what is on your mind pussy. All you can do is beat about the bush. In fact if you don't like so many things about me why bother at all? Fuck off. Want to judge me and force some advice onto me? Go look into the bloody mirror first. Normally I'd open a can of whoop ass already, but this time I'm showing restraint, you could be my friend or whatever but overstep the line and pay the price. And trust me it's a high price to pay. You might think I'm just talking big, all talk no action because of how i act all the time, but when the gloves come off don't blame me if you get hurt.
"A man without honour is less than a dog"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wat ur doin is gd man. Let all that frustration out here cos itz better than knockin a few teeth out there and jeopardising ur visa.

I remember the convo we had today and I agree with wat u say. Personally I'd have told em off by now but thats juz me. Either way, dun worry abt it. Cos u gotta remember that in the end, the decision lies in ur hands and not any one elses.

Itz gonna be a great weekend.