Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another Resolution, Another Rule, Another Lesson Learnt

Damn my age is seriously starting to show. Getting high so fast from so little, goes to show that my (supposedly) legendary alcohol tolerance is coming to an end. Well good for me anyway, this time helped me to gauge where the line was and not to step over the boundaries of it. Not a moment too soon anyway, i still acted like a dolt, but at least not as big a dolt as on previous occasions. At least now i know when i should call it quits and to throw in the towel. The last time around i limited myself to five glasses, but i think this time I'm going to completely abstain from downing straight anymore. It's bad for the health, it's whacking off my brain cells and I've finally lost that alcoholic feeling. So to hard liquor, i say no more. There I've said my piece, and to anyone i may have offended last night in my drunken stupor, you have my sincerest apologies and i kindly request that certain of my more embarrassing moments be forgotten, and since i personally only remember 50/50 of what happened last night try not to bring anything up eh? MUA HA HA HA HA!

No comments: