Saturday, May 16, 2009

Civiility at it's basics, It feels like 1939 again

Time for another lesson in civility. So here's the situation, our glorious Team HGF leader and his mistress were both fined for resting their feet on the seats of a train a few weeks back, a whopping $180 each (if I remember the going rates for fines by Connex correctly, I myself having been fined by those money swindling bastards once, rat turd arseholes the lot of them, I of course managed to weasel my way out of paying the fine as usual, TAKE THAT BITCHES!) which amounts to a combined $360. So now he's trying to get ole' Sibu AngKau and I to help him weasel his way out of this mess by helping him with his appeal letter. I mean $360 can be better spent elsewhere then donating it to the shit bags at Connex, like using it as toilet paper or rolling it up to smoke, anything other than paying it to them. Because paying a public transport fine in Australia is like saying you love Hitler and would love to have his children, that you're a swine of a Jew hater and the biggest racist this side of the universe, that you love to prance around with a armband with a swastika on it and engage in incestuous activities. It could also mean you're into SM and a whole host of other sexual deviance's, but I think we'll leave it as that for now. But try as I might for once I have to concede that even I may not be able to help ole' Navy slither his way out of this one. I mean sure I could talk my way out of why I had a concession ticket with me instead of a bloody full fare one; but explain my way out of why I'm propping my legs up on another seat? I think not. For one even the insidious use of the English language cannot disguise the fact that you purposely put your legs on another seat, which is of course against the law on public transports. Another compounding factor is the fact that there are bloody signs all over the place telling you that you're not supposed to do that. Anyway why would you prop your feat up anyway? I for one find it rather uncivil, I mean you're dirtying the seat for God's sake. Sure you could reason that since Connex are providing such crap service and charging such a high price I should be able to do as I please (and mind you that is a very good reason) you should not forget the fact that the poor chap next to you on the train is suffering the same problems as you. I mean everyone who takes the train is in this together, so by dirtying the seats you are not inconveniencing Connex you're just irritating other passengers. You think Connex gives a shit if their trains are in a good condition? The bloody things are late half the fucking time and they stink like the dogs food the day after. So remember, don't think of it as following the rules when it is actually the practice of civil consciousness at its basics. Spitting in public, making a mess in public places, and basically inconveniencing others is something an unlearned and discourteous lout would do. People with a modicum of civility should steer clear of such behaviour. Remember "Do unto others as you would have done unto you".

On to my next matter, who in the world would want to be a tram/train officer? I mean you've got to have the most pathetic life in the world, either that or you love SM. That and as I've mentioned before you're an anti-semitic Nazi. For one you're not a police officer (or the gestapo as they're otherwise known), I mean you're just an overweight turd with a very strange looking badge, the kind that kiddies have when they get their first cowboy and indians play set. I've seen drunken imbeciles making a mess out of a train/tram before and harassing fellow commuters but not once have I seen a tram/train officer be around to stop them. I have on the other hand seen these "officers" terrorising paying customers by going around and demanding that you show them that you're actually dumb enough to pay for what is an overpriced and deplorable service and that you're helping them to maintain their trains because they themselves can't be fucked to do so. I'll bet my scrawny ass that these people have a bloody quota which they must meet once a month. If they fail to meet it they'll get their asses fired and thrown back onto the streets and Connex will demand a "stimulus" package from the government because their finances went down the tube. I have a theory that all tram/train officers are people who have taken and failed the test to be a cop(/gestapo) and as such settled for the next best thing; which is being a train/tram(/SA/SS) officer. I mean every time a train officer comes up to me and demands to see my ticket I feel like I'm getting mugged. Or about to be sent to a gas chamber. You'd think that these people will be prancing around with sadistic glee's on their faces but no, they always give you that constipated look, like they've been holding it in for the better part of a century which might explain why they're so full of it. So to all these unfortunates I say GET A REAL JOB! In fact GET A REAL LIFE! Not to mention a couple of boxes of laxatives as well.

3 comments:

Morg said...

I love the humor!

but sad to hear they got fined.

Shiza.

The Main Actor said...

Ui ui ui, stupid ken. like to post my bad news to world

sibu angkau said...

Well look on the bright side, at least he din get the significance of the SM part XD