Sunday, December 14, 2008

Filler, no I'm still around punks.....

Just something random which came up while Lin, B-L and I were having lunch on Friday. I found what I said amusing enough to warrant it a post of it's own (actually I'm too damn lazy to write anything substantial.....). I can't really remember what we were talking about but I have a funny feeling it had something to do with our unsavoury lifestyle of drinks, smokes and a whole lot of clubbing.

"Any punk ass kid can fling himself off a building or onto the train tracks as a means of suicide, but it takes a real man to slowly torture himself to death by smoking, drinking and basically living a fulfilling life of wild debauchery!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, ur blog is in such an advanced state of stagnation that its rate of decomposition is astonishing. Update already!! xD