Monday, April 28, 2008

Dreams

Normally when people have dreams they usually forget most of it by the time they wake up, all that's left are vague fragments of something your subconsciousness has been dwelling on. Not for me unfortunately, I remember them as clearly as a new LCD screen projects images. Been having the same damn dreams for close to a month already. Well not everyday but at least once a week. To some (had I made known the contents to them, which I most certainly would not, unless of course I killed them after I told them but I digress) these dreams would not have been classified as nightmares but instead as extremely pleasant dreams, akin to a gift from God. I on the other hand have been rudely awakened by them, usually in the middle of the bloody night and drenched in cold sweat, quite literally indeed. And what's worse is that I usually can't get back to sleep after this, too busy over worrying about why I was having such a disturbing dream. And all this happened as a result of my conversation with someone a while ago, I won't say who but the fool is sure as hell enjoying himself now, jackass. I know better than to read anything into these things but I find them extremely distracting, and not to mention affecting my much treasured sleeping time. However it does intrigue me a bit.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too much COD4.

too much killing.

RAMBO too much with your sentry gun.

but i must admit.. its a damn good gun. Even i use it to pwn on the net XD

Anonymous said...

Intrigued eh? Interesting..........



Roast pork