Thursday, July 19, 2007

Accidentally in Love, The Past

"It's a strange post, something many would not expect me to publish, this in due to my apparent lack of humanity, well whatever it is i'll just have to ask whoever is unfortunate enough to be reading this to bear with it, because it might just give u a tiny insight to who i used to be."

This post might be a tad late (actually a few hours to be exact), but due to extrenuating circumstances i can only begin writing it now. Well, the day was Wednesday, July 18. As usual i woke up with my usual trademark line, which is simply "What a fucked up day....." (so much for waking up bright and cheery i'd say.....haven't done that in quite a while actually). To be more exact i was forced out of bed because i had to go over to my grandparent's place to look after my grandma while the maid took me grandad to the doctor's. As it is in my family such notices usually come at the very last minute, more often then not, the very last second. So you can already imagine the foul look (as bad as the time phipps puked on my hand as i tried to restrain him from causing mortal injury to himself by drunkenly flinging himself into the farkin' drain.....) on my face as i dragged my miserable arse out of bed and hurled myself into the shower. Well, it was rather routine after that (well would have been if i still spent 100% of my time in Singapore), dashed off to me grandparent's place (quite literally in fact), hung around until my cousin came to "change shifts" with me and then it was off to BL's place. Fastforward to 9pm where Naren (aka BL aka Bala aka Theven aka.....ah screw it la, bloody fella has too many damn names.....), Neeraj/Sagathi and I had dinner at some hawker centre at Toa Payoh Lorong 7 (at least i think it was lorong 7.....). That was when i saw "Her" again, and as usual i was stunned, because that was just how beautiful she was, it just stunned me, and i just sat there with my mouth open like some dumbarse. And lo an behold, she was sitting just a table away with her friends. Of course my reaction was quite something after seeing her after so long (if you feth-heads in aust. had seen it i'll bet you'll laugh yourselves wet, to the point of shittin' yourselves if i'd known better). Well you can just imagine what Naren and Neeraj were doing, Naren was laughin' his nad's off and Neeraj changed seats to get a better look at her (well it never hurt to admire beauty, i guess). And that was that, we left after dinner and headed down to Naren's block to just sit n' chat 'bout da old times. She was as beautiful as i first saw her, 3 years ago. When asked by Neeraj why didn't i go talk to her i simply replied "Catching a glimpse of her is more than enough", and besides, i didn't actually know her also. Well seeing her after so long is nothing short of a miracle, and i'm extremely thankful for it. And like what i said, "It's not everyday you get to see beauty of such an immense magnitude." Well with that the night came to an end, and i walked home beneath the star-filled sky, with an immense grin on my face, because seeing her, simply made my day. I know i sound like some simpleton but, that was just how it was, the simple sight of her made me extremely happy.

Here's some shit line i thought up on reflection to my first seeing her during confirmation camp (some church stuff ye ignorant non-believers) 3 years ago, just for laughs i'd say.
"I know i'm in confirmation camp, but i didn't expect to see an angel."

1 comment:

Morgan said...

lol.. aka.. aka.. aka.
You are aka Monkey Junior.

LOL.. im just kidding.
When are you heading back to mel man?