Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To PM Lee

To the Prime Minister of Singapore (I hope he reads this and not one of his in-bred lackeys who couldn't find their own arses with two hands and a map).

My name is Kenneth Lim, and one day I would like the honour of serving as the Prime Minister of Singapore. However there is a slight problem. My surname as you can see is not "Lee" and I do not come from a politically well-connected and elite family. My parents are simple working class people doing their very best to provide for their family, not millionaires. As for me, I did not study at some prestigious university, rather a working class one in Melbourne, Australia; it's called Swinburne University. I am also not a brigadier general or some other fancy paper-pusher, mindless rank in the military. I am a simple person who studied at St. Patrick's Secondary and am proud of it. Most of my close friends are heartlanders as am I to an extent. But I think my most important failing is that I am incapable of "kissing ass", or as the older generation would call it "carry balls". The only thing which I can offer to the people of Singapore is honesty, zero political bullshit and the ability to sympathise with the common man and have the will to do something about it; having spent most of my life in a housing estate neighbourhood. I am also well read in a global sense. So is there still a chance for me to become the Prime Minister of Singapore in the future?

Kenneth Lim

I am seriously considering e-mailing this to the Prime Minister's office. Although I highly doubt there will be a reply, seeing as how the government is always busy planning new ways to fleece Singaporeans of their money.

2 comments:

James said...

kenneth kenneth...u shouldnt send this to him...he will show it to his dad and his dad would produce ur letter in public!

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]