Sunday, April 5, 2009

From the sergeant's mouth

No, it's not me but from 3SG (NS) NYH. Just read his blog and all I can say is it's truly awesome and I seriously recommend it to students living overseas and on a budget (or who just want to be savvy with their spending). While his blog might be fresh and new and as such a little light on content his first two posts are rather brilliant. They cover his experimentations with his weekly food expenditure and I must say his research is rather thorough covering their weight, cost and nutritional value. Frankly speaking it's the most interesting thing (I mean it makes much more sense and is infinitely more useful than any of my ranting down here) I've read for a long time and I plan on implementing some of his lessons during the Easter break. You can get it here at http://yh89.wordpress.com. Good job NYH, I'm looking forward to more money saving tips from you!

No comments: