Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not another obituary

This time it's for a place not a person (thankfully enough). I was really shocked to read that Ministry of Sound (MoS) Singapore would be closing it's doors for good on the Channel News Asia (CNA) website today while I was at uni. Alongside Zouk and most recently St. Jame's Powerhouse, it was a real rock in the foundation of the clubbing scene in Singapore. There would forever be a line outside the place on weekends and especially during the holiday season. A place filled with many fond memories which I will never forget, and although I frequented many other clubs as well that was the one where I went to the most. Guess it might be time to remember my roots and head back to the ole' glory days of Muhammad Sultan Road. The place where it all began. Ciao MoS, and thanks for the memories.

No comments: