Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Goodbye, Hello

OK let me make this quick. I just got back from Countdown 2008 @ Ministry of Sound and boy was it smashing, cheers to a great year ahead. Goodbye 2007, it was a brilliant year filled with more Upps and Downs than usual, but all that it made it much more interesting. There will be no deep reflections now, no profound thoughts, just simple memories for now, leave everything for another time. Hello 2008, may the year ahead be better than the previous one, may more hopes and dreams be fulfilled, may more resolutions be kept, and may everyone find what they are looking for. A toast to the New Year, CHEERS!

"I'm just a simple guy, trying to get high."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

May this new year finally bring you a glimpse of the front of my FC, just a glimpse. XD

Cheers,
DRVGR*

Anonymous said...

Here's an interesting convo I would like to share with you:

Cousin: I noticed you were reading a certain www.greatteacherken.blogspot.com the other day. Not that I'm interested to read it but what exactly was that?

Me: Oh it was my fren Ken's blog. What was so interesting about it?

Cousin: (Pauses) Oh I see, I thought you were reading a funny website of a bomoh or cult leader cos the website url sounds rather freaky.

Me: (Rolls over laughing).